ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm new to Clio sport. ( First Car )

Clio sport 182
I've got my first car was after a 1.2 16V ended up with a 8valver but meh its my first car,,, Its very tidy no dents, no scratches and no rust 50,000 Miles on it and I'm doing timing belt on it next week.

I noticed this is just a Sport site and I can't find any other forums about just all Clios...

I need some ideas on smarting her up as she stands atm is abso standard without spot lights and on wheel trims. I need some sites were I can get parts for her as well.

Thanks alot for you're help :)

Williams 2
dont worry about not having a sport, everyone has something to say about any clio as i found out with my williams :) welcome tho

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to CS! There are loads of non-sport clios on here so don't worry! :)

Enjoy the site!

Clio sport 182
Cheers mate, I just want a few mods to smart her up a bit can you get a standard spolier that will fit the Mk3 in silver?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just lower it, fit a nice set of wheels and maybe some spacers to beef it up a bit.

Other than that, leave it all alone. Seeing as its your first car you will get bored and sell it quite quickly i'd imagine. At least you can sell the wheels/suspension/spacers when you get rid of the car meaning you have lost minimal money.

Clio sport 182
Just lower it, fit a nice set of wheels and maybe some spacers to beef it up a bit.

Other than that, leave it all alone. Seeing as its your first car you will get bored and sell it quite quickly i'd imagine. At least you can sell the wheels/suspension/spacers when you get rid of the car meaning you have lost minimal money.

Yeah I suppose, I will get some pics up asap, any ideas on were I can get sme nice alloys without spending 200-300 qyuid?

SG9 Forester STi
If you sign up as a member on here (£10) you will be able to access the for sale sections where there are always a few good bargains :D

Westy. MX5
Unfortunately wheels don't come cheap and if you are changing the size then new tyres will cost you even more. Leave it as it is and spend your spare dosh on making it reliable and changing the broken bits, which will happen---Its French!

V6 255
Understanding it's your first car and you want to spend on it, my advice would be to keep it as is and save your money to put towards a car you want in a couple of years. It is hard to do but my old man gave me that advice and it put me into something decent sooner than I thought

Clio sport 182
Cheers for the replys, I'm a mechanic so I've made it reliable as it stands all I need to do is timing belt to be on the safe side...

Thanks for all you're advice hope to know you all shortly :)

Clio 1970000000
Welcome to the club. Don't throw a fortune at your first car. Learn to drive it properly and save up for something better. MK 3 rules BTW :approve: