ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im raging, why are people such tw@ts

Ok my day has been amazing.

I was at court today as a witness and spent 6 hours in a wee room waiting to be called. then im told the trial had been rescheduled till 14th october because the solicitor was preggers? wat they just noticed?

Then i get back to my car, lovely huge dent on the passangers rear wing, combined with some tasty scratches. I was about to get my windows tinted but since the besterd just left without giving me their insurance details its coming right out of my pocket

why are people such t***s?

happened to me as well mate .. woke up one morning ..drivers side door with a great big nasty dent ..never heard a thing during the night ...£500 - £700 pounds worth of damage ..coming out my own pocket !!

Jock

Yep, agreed m8..

I must confess to being a bit of a TW@T myself many moons ago..

I got done for speeding - only time ever.. about 1988.. I had to take the fine into the local magistrates court at Reedly (Burnley)

the spotty faced pratt behind the counter (clerk) gave me a hard time saying people like you are what keep the price of insurance high

What an arrogant pratt !!

As I went out to the car park.. slightly annoyed to say the least, I saw a car parked near the wall with a sign on it.. clerk to the magistrates - do not obstruct ...

Hmmmm, it was a heavy gravel car park.. my TVR 350i was shod in yoko a008s and it was hot n sticky - as were the tyre..

A nice power slide later and his car was pebble dashed to say the least...

I didnt feel ANY remorse though...

Joe.