ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm selling the clio and bidding on this beauty!

J

jamesy

yellowA said:
yuck..i saw the back and thought it was a golf!

i see the back and thought it were an unidentified chavved object i suspect a burberry carpet will roll out the boot and lots of lil aliens wearing burberry hats will leap out making obscene jesters about your mother??

J

jamesy

for some reason it reminds me of when rocky thought clubba lang afterwards i might ad:S

J

jamesy

D"w!Z said:
if i was in goverenment id make this illegal...

yes and it should carry a punishment of 15 whip lashings of the testicals for any offenderLOL

Corsa Van. Meh.
saw this last night in southend.....looks worsein the flesh!!

Seems a shame, all that money and it still looks like a bag of poo

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
this car was at donnyshow ! theres been alot of effort gone in to it as you can see . be i wouldnt buy it . i would stick to your clio m8 ! there much better . for some reason to me it looks like a mirca at the back . there it is at the show
P1010034.gif

Mini Cooper S sport
I can't believe there used to be a Corsa under there..that is a f**king monstrosity.

Why is there the shape of a woman cut out of the bonnet? Why? Why does it have stupid lights? Why does it have the worst spoiler on earth?

Just WHY?