ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im So Happy - ITS HERE

Rsport182Cup'd
27012007004.jpg

My 7424 SFX is here, lets get busy. - polish sessions coming up in doncaster soon, keep you posted.

Finally i can ditch my air operated - no more comperssor giving me ear ache!

Rsport182Cup'd
On my door step - £135, machine, 3 sfx pads, flex plate, dvd etc etc,
planning on using megs, not sure of which ones as yet, might ask you rich politely to help me get to a good mirror, i was prev using Auto Glym products, in a black gold car and aspire to Rich's eforts - Vgood sir, advice is always more than welcome

Last edited:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I also just got mine on thurs. Praticed on another car yesterday and was gonna tackle mine today but thats not gonna happen now due to this.

random012.jpg

Guess I'll have to wait before I try the PC on mine.

Rsport182Cup'd
RICH - PM ME SOME GOOD PRODUCTS TO USE,

all others are welcome too, like to see well detailed cars

106 GTi
Polishes wise you cant go wrong with the Poorboys SSR range, Megs 83 or 80, or the Menzerana range - Intensive Polish and Final Finish(s).

The Poorboys are easier to master, the Menzerna has a stepper learning curve but yeilds the best results.

Other products that work well by machine are Clearkote Vannilla Moose Glaze and there Red Machine Glaze.

Autoglym Super Resin also goes on very well by machine once you have done you paint correction.