ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im sorry but....

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  clio 1.6 16v
its not all about the gold more like all about the tacky! so much money wasted and a good clio ruined lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
That's a lot of two-tone on the dash, if I had to drive that I'd have to get out to be sick. Then I'd be sick again when I saw the outside.

y0 bruv, why u hatin, dats a sik ride man..... is how I'd imagine the owner to defend it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
ffs 'youre comment will be reviewed before it is posted' just wrote a full paragraph to the idiot telling him what a piece of chavy shite it was

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
ENGINE MODIFICATIONS
full k@n airfilter kit and colour coded pipes
SUSPENSION MODIFICATIONS
lowered springs
ALLOY WHEELS
17 inch momo black and gold alloys with 4 brand new low profile tires
TYRES
low profile
BRAKES
green stuff
EXTERIOR MODIFICATIONS
full badboy bodykit and skirts including combat spoiler all proffesionally fitted.black angel eye halo headlights.chrome led lexus design rear lights and back wiper blade removed and smoothed off. front wiper conversion to just 1.
INTERIOR MODIFICATIONS
full black half leather racing seats with fully fitted luke 5 poiint race harnesses road legalbolted to floor. front touchscreen dvd player.playstation 2. momo pedals. momo steering wheel. fli speakers and pioneer speakers built inside the doors.and sprayed interior parts gold proffesionally sprayed
IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT
top of range clifford alarm and custom made fibreglass shelving unit in boot with pioneer speakers and tweaters.

lol

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  alien green rs133
im impressed with the effort gone into the shelf in the boot, not the usual wood screws holding in 6x9's

thats the only slight possitive i can come up with.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
24995_49537.jpg

:headno: