ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Images required for artwork

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Need some arty farty images (not limited to just clios) to do a few art pieces, if you want your car to be a subject just leave a few pics here

Thought this would be a better idea that just taking them so ive got the photographers awareness etc :)

I do comissioned work aswell if your interested

plus i would do with some domain name ideas to create a website, p.s. im not just jumping into this been doing it for some time just thought i would make it a bit more commercial

Previous stuff

Rich's minter: (before i went over all the edges)

mk4 golf gttdi180
:)
n562926370_883545_42902.jpg

do myne

Good work!

Not sure if you've got a theme you're sticking to, but here's a few of mine...

CIMG5771.jpg

CIMG1698.jpg

CIMG1789.gif

CIMG3492.jpg

CIMG6262.jpg

CIMG3569.jpg

My mate's Evos
CIMG2672.jpg

CIMG2652.jpg

Non Car related (But still a little arty)

CIMG4024.jpg

DSCF0925.jpg

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Cheers guys

would you all perfer acrylic colour 3/4 angle like another guy did on this forum but in colour and personal - mods, plates etc

Or all different views this would probs be more time consuming but more like the pics youve posted

Or would some of your perfer pencil tone?

what would be most popular

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I don't know if any of mine count as 'arty' but feel free to poke through http://www.danbayes.com - loads and loads of pictures of my Vee and some other motors there. I'm not a pro, it's just a personal gallery so don't expect SLR NinjaQuality :)

53 Clio's & counting
a few for you bud

DSC00975.jpg

hows this for a challenging one,the best pic iv ever taken lol :

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

my old vr6 lowered 80mm lol

golfpics004.jpg

IMGA0115-1.jpg