ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

immobiliser issue, central locking issue, radio code issue!!

clio 1.2 sport
hi all.

i have recantly purchased a 2001 clio 1.2 sport.

the central locking doesnt work from fob, immobiliser light never goes on and think i have wrong radio code!!

1st off the central locking:
i have tried holding down the lock button until door locks lock and unlock again, press key fob within 30 secs which also locks and unlocks the doors however the fob works no further than this! im thinking maybe down to immobiliser problem.

2nd immobiliser:
red led does not come on at all, car starts and drives perfect just no immobiliser! could this have been bypassed previously?? would this bypass make the car think there is always a key in the ignition causing doors not to lock via fob??

3rd radio code:
model no: 22dc279/62f
ton 304
rn279fy0056392
prod no: fd0100240056392
82020029541tn304
i have a code in the book of 4655 however it is not working. is this the right code? if not could someone please tell me the correct code i will very much apperiate it.

thanks lee

The immo light staying off could be something as simple as a blown bulb.

The remote is an odd one.

By what your saying it seems like both the central locking box and remote are communicating just fine when your trying the resync procedure.
After you press the button and the resync cycles the locks once, try starting the car, turning it off, then locking the car manually - now try the remote again.

It is nothing to do with the immo.

Radio codes can be bought, just search google.