ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Imported Clio 172

Renault Clio 172
Hi All,

I've got an 02 reg Clio 172. Took it into Renault the other day as my mate works there, and he did a check on it.

He's told me its an import from Ireland.

Are there any differences? Do you think it will effect it when I sell? etc.

I just think its weird that its an import.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Do a search . This topic crops up all the time . Some less well informed people will tell you it affects the resale value , which is b****cks .

There are lots of RS Clios around that are imports usually sold from places like Motorpoint . They are the same car , produced in the same factory .

Search ............http://www.cliosport.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3897118

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There is a letter that lee got from ren.uk.stating that all imports exept somewhere like cyprus were all entitled to full warranty and the likes.

I should know i had an 02 like this and they tried to tell me i had 2 years warranty instead of three.Thanks to the club i presented them with the letter and it was all sorted

Octavia vRS tfsi
Do a search . This topic crops up all the time . Some less well informed people will tell you it affects the resale value , which is b****cks .

There are lots of RS Clios around that are imports usually sold from places like Motorpoint . They are the same car , produced in the same factory .

Search ............http://www.cliosport.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3897118

Spot on. If I was selling a car and someone tried to haggle money off on the basis that the car was an 'import' I'd probably laugh in their face and tell them where to go.