ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Importing CD with Itunes

Golf R soon...
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Trying to import the MOS Ibiza Annual 2006 and its stuck importing the 1st feckin song, it says 22 mins remaining just for the 1st track.

Its a brand new cd as well :evil:

Anyone know how to speed this "thing" up???

Any suggusts will be greatly appreciated, as normal :)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I sometimes use WMP to rip the CD as its less picky than some. Then import the ripped files to iTunes.

Golf R soon...
DarthCake said:
I sometimes use WMP to rip the CD as its less picky than some. Then import the ripped files to iTunes.

True true

Itunes imports in AAC format as well so thats why it might be taking its time. Saying that I stuck another cd in and it was fine

((Its just frozen now)) :mad:

Golf R soon...
Fixed it :approve:

Ticked the error corrections box in the advanced preferences! Seemed to work!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
have u got the itunes 7.0 its completely different from the previous versions. dont know if i like it yet. but the layout is more suited to widescreens.

Golf R soon...
MrMark said:
have u got the itunes 7.0 its completely different from the previous versions. dont know if i like it yet. but the layout is more suited to widescreens.

Do you really drive a tonka toy:clown:

yeah Itunes 7 is completely different isn't it, once I get used to it, i am sure it will be better