ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impressed with Mytyres.com

Just got my tyres from http://www.mytyres.comwww.mytyres.com today, only ordered them on Monday so im very impressed with the speed that they came. Also i priced it up at a few garages what it would cost to buy them and get them fitted (uniroyal rainsports) and i was quoted £314 for all 4. With my tyres, im getting them fitted at the local garage, £210 all in! Well chuffed, and id recommend mytyres to anyone.

Max

BMW 335d

me too. i typed in the wrong credit card number by mistake, they rung me and said they couldnt get the money but still sent me 4 tyres! (did pay them later tho)

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

i got my tyres form them about a month ago, said they would take 7-10, told them they were for an MOT, and had them in 4 days. fantastic, and it passed the MOT.

Quote: Originally posted by Max172cup on 23 April 2004

Just got my tyres from http://www.mytyres.comwww.mytyres.com today, only ordered them on Monday so im very impressed with the speed that they came. Also i priced it up at a few garages what it would cost to buy them and get them fitted (uniroyal rainsports) and i was quoted £314 for all 4. With my tyres, im getting them fitted at the local garage, £210 all in! Well chuffed, and id recommend mytyres to anyone.

Max

i jsut followed your link, sh@@ how much did the shipping cost from australia ???????????????????.

i guess you meant to put .co.uk

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yep, always been really quick and reasonably priced.. havent bought a tyre from anywhere else since..

Quote: Originally posted by 172cup_nut on 23 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Max172cup on 23 April 2004

Max

i jsut followed your link, sh@@ how much did the shipping cost from australia ???????????????????.

i guess you meant to put .co.uk
actually its http://www.mytyres.netwww.mytyres.net :p

C4 Grand Picasso

Good company, was told on ordering to expect tyres within a week, actually got them within 3 days. Also a lot cheaper (£20 per tyre!!!) than my local garages.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but how much is fitting and valves for tyres?

Thinking of ordering from mytyres, but need to know the fitment and valve cost. Will go to the garage tomorrow, but just wondering. :)

Thinking of either the Toyo Proxes or the ZV1s (which I currently have but in 195/50/15)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Mytyres are ok, but they sometimes advertise tyres they cant get which is a pain as you order them thinking theyre going to arrive & then they dont. Fitting costs vary depending whre you live. I can get tyres fitted for £4 a corner here in Telford, but Im sure its more elsewhere.

hmm, also found www.etyres.co.uk

they can do Avon ZV3s fitted for £39 each, which seems good, i have the ZV1s on at present.

etyres come and fit them wherever you want, which seems worth it, only £3 more per tyre than mytres without fitting!.

Will have to wait for some cash but I think i will go for them.

I cant be bothered going round garages to get them fitted if I can get one to come to me.

Yeah very good service i had two sets of Toyos T1S and i get them fitted for £3 per corner at my local tyre place. But i pay £5 and get them internally balanced and tracked etc.

Stanced Honda S2000

etyres seems a bit w**k mate

Im sorry there were no tyres matching the size you choose. This is unusual as E-Tyres hold vast stocks of almost every tyre size available, it is possible you entered the details incorrectly, please try again.

dont think 205/40/17s are unusual at all.