ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza P1. Post pics of your car...

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
last pics i took of my v6 ,the day i sold it in june this year
lastday023vw3.jpg

lastdaysofm33gtv023ih8.jpg

lastdaysofm33gtv012yp0.jpg

lastdaysofm33gtv043my7.jpg

found an old photo from jan2002 my 172 and the mrs clio a week after picking them up from renault sorry about quality its a scan of a photo
1720009pz5.png

bought this in june off scutch and his mrs
carclean40806005dt7.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
gtvlew said:
LOL hows it going mate

Good good. Hope car is running well, if you still have it. Gem is wanting an R5 Turbo Raider now, along with the 106 GTi. Alfa pics are stunning, it looked in A1 condition.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
yeah was a minter, E-mailed Gem the other day to say sorry about plates delay, what you think of these
101595-3.jpg

its a 555 edition lightweight body RA closed deck block , any bad points with these, thinking of getting one as a toy 6k budget. this one is on pistonheads class/ad

scutch, stop posting pictures of your p1 , its making me want to buy one again lol.

three imprezas would be stupid.............its inevitable it really is LOL, and you have the uprated prodrive brakes, plus defis, basically i want that setup hehe.

boost.jpg

had that for four years absolutely loved every minute of that car

eventually went and bought this

FFFRSBXISLWGWRIMKIRU.jpg

myscooby.jpg

sadly wrote it off :(:(

wasnt long before I got this though

sbscoob1.jpg

which i sold as I was living far from work and the mileage was becoming silly and costly.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Stunning cars. Prefer the blue Scooby to the silver, but its still lovely. That R5 is an awesome little thing! :apparove: Any more pics of the blue Scoob and R5?

gtvlew said:
its a 555 edition lightweight body RA closed deck block , any bad points with these, thinking of getting one as a toy 6k budget. this one is on pistonheads class/ad

Yeah nice motor. Is it a McRae edition? £6k will get you a smart Scooby, if thats what you're interested in. However, you could also get an Evo 3 or 4 for that sort of cash. More reliable and probably less common. Impreza is a good basis though, and easily tuneable :) Just get rid of the orange on it ;)

sbscoob3.jpg

sbscoob4.jpg

sbscoob2.jpg

dont have any more of the 5 on this lappy :(

and yeah I always prefered the blue one for looks and handling with its uprated drop links, anti lift kit, coilovers etc.

I loved the way the silver one went though, not that the blue one was slow, just the silver one was ALOT faster lol, had 70brake more though lol

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Stunning cars. Prefer the blue Scooby to the silver, but its still lovely. That R5 is an awesome little thing! :apparove: Any more pics of the blue Scoob and R5?

gtvlew said:

Yeah nice motor. Is it a McRae edition? £6k will get you a smart Scooby, if thats what you're interested in. However, you could also get an Evo 3 or 4 for that sort of cash. More reliable and probably less common. Impreza is a good basis though, and easily tuneable :) Just get rid of the orange on it ;)

no its a jap spec 555, totally different under the skin to the uk 555, its basically a sti ra lightweight, alloy bonnet etc, i,m after a lightweight sti with the lower ratio box that picture was an example , as for looks most of its life it will be covered in mud, i've been led to believe the 94-95 sti ra are among the best for performance. a friend of mine rebuilds scooby engines and he s told me the closed block sti engines are superb of these years

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just fitted coilovers and new wheels so they are a bit out of date.

100_0534.jpg

100_0539.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0543.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

2.png

tn_CIMG2799.jpg

Evo-1.png

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice powerplant Ant. Looks great in silver, too and engine bay is spotless :)

My mate has just purchased a P1 and he is letting me take it out for a spin on sunday :evil: :cool:

Can't wait :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cool. R5's are classic little cars. Love the look of the valvers and Williams models too. Set apart. :)

C2 VTS looks well with the black shoes!! Mint!

Engine mods! Currently has a K&N panel filter in there, but the plan is for a new manifold (removes the cat and gains 14 bhp) and other goodies. It's booked onto a C2 owners club RR day at the end of next month so I'll see what's what then and go from there.

v6 mk2
my old ax gt from 1999, had this car smoothed and resprayed and converted to 4 stud to take the antera wheels, spax adjustables, janspeed stainless exhaust

sorry the pics are crap but they are 7 yrs old!! lol

Attachments

• 06-03-05_1403.jpg
    06-03-05_1403.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 06-03-05_1402.jpg
    06-03-05_1402.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 27
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, if its a blast from the past, I'm leaving off my two Nova SR's and Cavalier GSi2000, as I dont have pics.

But here's my AX GT when I was MENTAL. Example, the car was f*cking sweet. Diamond white, colour coded. Diamond cut AX GT alloys. I put it over a roundabout at high speed, then went crazy and put Team Dynamics alloys on, the spoiler bolted through the roof, Dimma cap, Seatbelt covers, Scorpion Twin exhaust etc.

DSC00383.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

Nova GSi
DSC00381.jpg

williams3.jpg

Clio1.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

I'm selling those wheels this weekend though, std wheels are back on at the moment. Ride is a lot better (comfier) and seems to handle just as well if not better.

R27 - 77/500
my previous car, loved it!!

rallye16.gif

rallye16-1.gif

DSC00145.gif

car015.gif

And now,

DSC00422.gif

DSC00427.gif

DSC00428.gif

DSC00424.gif

sorry for all the pics.