ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza P1 vs Clio Williams vid.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My bro has a STi and i wouldnt say thats chavy. Although it does have 18" gold wheels....lol! Its a very clean example though!

ebay169.gif

Maybe it is though?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Still a subaru! Just ask every 2nd person in aberdeen what they're like! For a rare car i think 90% of them are up here.

Sick of them and all subaru's for that matter. (Not to say they arn't fcukin fast tho)

Subaru STiV
scutch i guess its subscription only, all i get is

Andy McCord, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Still a subaru! Just ask every 2nd person in aberdeen what they're like! For a rare car i think 90% of them are up here.

Sick of them and all subaru's for that matter. (Not to say they arn't fcukin fast tho)

Thats like saying a williams/172/182/V6 is just a clio. Ask everyone in england how many clios they see...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Thats like saying a williams/172/182/V6 is just a clio. Ask everyone in england how many clios they see...

Aberdeen in sports car capital of UK. Due to the oil and money available to chav's!

Clio's are almost rare up here. Only ever seen 3 williams and there all on WC!

172 Cup 2003
At 14 yrs old my friend and i were run over on our bikes by a scooby, he was doing 55mph @ the moment off impact it was one week b4 my 15th bday...i had huge h8 for scobbys!

but at 18 my friend adam had a sti which i drove...it was the most amazing feeling!

i drive a clio 172 ... but i do have a soft spot for scobbies, if you haven't tried one don't knock them

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The RB5 is a fantastic car, and if I was going for the 4 door look, then thats the model I would go for. More limited than the P1 and the colour is lovely. I wanted exclusive 2 door though, and seeing as I couldnt afford a 22B, the P1 was the next best thing, and more suited to the UK roads.

Thats a tidy example you posted, bud. But a bit too over excessive on the RB5 branding. Looks in mint condition too.

Inferno 182
Hi, Scutch. I didnt want to pay the extra £800 on insurance so I had to go for the 4 door look :( They`re only £500 fully comp so that aint bad;)

Being a UK car I did need to add a £300 exhaust (Full decat) which took it to 250bhp, and a £200 VF28 turbo & £600 remap to 313bhp. I cant complain at that:D

I got sick of people thinking my car was an STI so I did sort of over brand it a bit. lol.

I Havnt got a new car yet but Im now considering a clio after a brief drive in my Brothers so hopefully Ill be on here a bit more :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hi, Scutch. I didnt want to pay the extra £800 on insurance so I had to go for the 4 door look :( They`re only £500 fully comp so that aint bad;)

Being a UK car I did need to add a £300 exhaust (Full decat) which took it to 250bhp, and a £200 VF28 turbo & £600 remap to 313bhp. I cant complain at that:D

I got sick of people thinking my car was an STI so I did sort of over brand it a bit. lol.

I Havnt got a new car yet but Im now considering a clio after a brief drive in my Brothers so hopefully Ill be on here a bit more :D

Yeah I've had 2 Clio Williams 3's and a 182.
Impressive figures for the RB5, I'm sure after the remap you could feel the difference in acceleration and pull! :D
The only thing I dont like about them as standard is the Speedline alloys. They just look either too small or out of place. Dont know. The ones in your pictures look darker? Had they been refurbished? Like the red detailing though, its a nice touch :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The most noticible thing about my bro's remap was the off turbo responce. It made a massive difference!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I want subaru, P1 or 22b please. I dont want a 5 door or a wagon, because every1 else has one and every1 else with them looks down on me and my little clio, then disappears into the distance...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I want subaru, P1 or 22b please. I dont want a 5 door or a wagon, because every1 else has one and every1 else with them looks down on me and my little clio, then disappears into the distance...

lol. What you need is a nice Audi TT engine shoved in there ;)

Clio 172 mk2

Wagons are great as the boy racers tend to overlok them as they want the big wing etc that goes with the saloon.

Kinda good having an estate car that can carry dogs etc which has 280bhp (STI version).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Wagons are great as the boy racers tend to overlok them as they want the big wing etc that goes with the saloon.

Kinda good having an estate car that can carry dogs etc which has 280bhp (STI version).

The exact reason my mate bought a wagon, to carry the dogs. He's since modified it and sh*t, does it shift!! lol

Clio 172 mk2
Cool

I think If I was going to get in another Impreza again it would have to a wagon....my rear seats in my Jap WRX didn't even fold down!

Still love the P1 and 22B as they are icons for those who know their cars:)

over 8 bar for oil pressure - bet you did that ragging it from cold ;)

1.4peak boost and nearly 100oC on the oil temp

god i used to LOVE my defis

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
over 8 bar for oil pressure - bet you did that ragging it from cold ;)

1.4peak boost and nearly 100oC on the oil temp

god i used to LOVE my defis

It never gets abuse from cold. Too wary of things going bump and pop. When its warm, its good to go! :evil:

williams and trophy
p1s 22bs are about the best lookin scoobs out there tbh, altho my mate has a 2 door which isnt either...and it looks 100 times better than the 4 door versions. friend of a friend also had an RB5 , but one of the rarer higher bhp models.....there were 2 diff versions of this car i believe......reg no. M111 GES. put a bit of tape between the 1s and it read MINGES...and my mate had a type RA lightweight version 4 door. dont know a great deal about the scobs tbh, they never really interested me that much. had comparisons with all bar the 2 door non 22b p1 version......RB5 panned me...i was backin off for the RA, but then the lad wasnt exactly a good driver....altho he was giving it death on the straights...and i was still having to back off..

theres loads of 4 door scoobs round here, and a couple of 2 doors. but tbh...iv raced that many of em i dont even feel the urge to race em any more....and most of em have already had their arses handed to em by the little clio..so they wont race me any more lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah the Type R is a 2 door too :) All look great. The RB5 is a fantastic looking car, too. A special car.

Inferno 182
Id love a type-R but or P1 but its the insurance that puts me off more than the 20mpg.:eek: I think it was £900 FC on a P1 and about £1100 FC on a Type-R. Ideally Id get a Type-r 3dr in Steel blue and make it an RB5 wanna be. A bit sad but at least it would be rare;) If I wasnt engaged and needed money to buy a house Id get one. I hate growing up its crap!!!:mad: I have been offered a nice cheap uk300 though:D . Not the prettyist car but Im sure I could sort that out;) .... I need to resist the urge... A clio is the way forward,32mpg and a bit nippy round town :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nothing wrong with a Clio mate. Although I wouldnt give up the P1, I'd love a Clio Williams as a second car :) Fantastic.

VW Passat 170 sport
End of the day None of u would have ya 172s 0r 182s with the Willy been Invented still very quick tho and cheap!