ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza sti ra

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol im only pulling your leg, i do think you should just go through with it though, bmw are good but have no character or 'soul'
Lol. I know mate. My e46 is a lovely car, it's just not a car I want to jump in and drive, and I think a nice ltd classic will be an investment if looked after. I'm going to put the bmw up for sale.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
What's happening with yours? Not seen any updates for a while? I do miss my ph1.

Been moving to another garage, but still been doing this,its completly standard now, next stage is the service, MOT just trying to decide which way to go. Going to Rentec on Friday for the V6 so will speak to them about the 172.
Really like that Scoob, dont see you loosing any money just a shame about the mileage on such a rare car

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I like that, I did enquiry about that car a couple of months ago.

They have had it a while.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I like that, I did enquiry about that car a couple of months ago.

They have had it a while.
hmmm. seems strange as it still says in transit from japan, yet others that were in transit around the same time have all arrived. mileage is high for an import. exactly the sort of thing im after though. i notice it has aftermarket recaros seats, i think i would prefer it totally original. i reckon i could get one imported for around 6k.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm sure they said to me that car needed a bit of work.

£6k won't be enough for a decent ra mate, that's what I wanted first.
Torque GT sent me a few V5 and V6 but where all about £8k ish.

Good Japanese cars are going up in value.
That's why in the end I decided to up the budget and go for something later and just as special as I didn't want a rusty car.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
How long till your car comes ?
It's here, I mean it's in the uk now.

Hopefully in the next 2 week's, waiting on the HMRC then the DVLA.

I was expecting some pictures of it today, torque said they would get some when the weather's better and also road test it.

Peugeot 308
Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks all that?! Wheels are probably the main culprit behind my thoughts.

What about a Type R 3 Door / P1? (I know little about Impreza's)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Well things may have taken a different route....... Update soon.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
It's not a scoob. The bmw is staying. I'm going down the other route, a weekend/track car route.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol. Be patient, all will be revealed. (Massive anti climax)