ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iMusic issue...

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Okay, I’m stumped with a VERY annoying issue.

I bought my iPhone 6s in 2016, it’s been great without issues until now.

I had family sharing on music so had a lot of music I hadn’t actually paid for through my iTunes account on my phone.
Stopped the family sharing and continued to purchase music through my own Apple ID. No problem so far, could listen to all music without a problem.

About a month or so ago I thought about backing up my phone and as I hadn’t done a back up since March 2016 I thought it was a good idea.... ??‍♀️

Since then ALL the music I have purchased via my own Apple ID keeps going to the cloud. I wondered why I was rinsing through my data at a rate of knots and it’s because it was continuously downloading my already purchased songs!!

If I download them over WiFi it’ll be okay for a few hours maybe and then for no apparent reason it’ll revert back to the cloud ??‍♀️

The music I previously got via family sharing is okay that stays on the phone.

Any Apple gurus on here got an answer for me or should I book a genius appointment?