ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In a weird Key Situation

Dynamique 1.2 16v
dont know how to over come this but im currently having to use 2 keys to be able to use my car!

One of the keys wont lock or unlock the car using remote locking but will start my car.
The other key locks and unlocks the car just fine but will not start the car, the imobiliser light just flashes all the time.

i don't want use the key in the lock on the door as it only unlocks one door and knowing my i will unlock the passeneger side then forget all about it.

Where do i stand really going about getting a new set of keys looks abit weird having to use 2 keys haha

Clio 220 Trophy
Try with changing the batteries in the keys, take it they are remote?

Had the same issue with my works van, batteries changed all sorted

RenaultSport 172
My key would operate locks manually but not with the button. I found a guy on ebay that repairs keys. Sent it off, he fixed the circuit board, sent back and hey presto it worked. Search key repair on ebay or something like that.