ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In need of fitting guide for footwell lighting... Please help

Clio
As above peeps would like to fit some footwell led's but can't seem to find a fitting guide, there are plenty of threads but no fitting guides unless I am being a blind t**t lolololol. Was trying to find a guide that would light the led's when the interior centre light comes on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Clio Dynamic 1.2
I want to do this as well searched everywhere for a guide but can't seem to find anything regarding this anywhere unless Im just too stupid!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
20101226202223_1183.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
:eek:

google how to splice into the interior lighting loom.

find a power wire, splice them together, neutral wire, splice them together then earth it I'd imagine.

hope that helps :)

Yeah thanks, mint guide just off to do it now :banghead:

Any better help you can get it from the guides section.

That was general help, If you have a multimeter find a wire that is either switched live (not constant live) or if you want the footwell lights to come on with interior light you'll find this wire behind your passenger A-pillar and its a white wire this runs up the a-pillar towards the interior light. Once you've found you power source, an earth wire shouldn't be too hard to find. Then you're away. The rest is common sense.

Indeed, pram & toys rings a bell.

It does help once you're a full member.

It's saved me an endless amount.

People will help you when replies are not thrown back at them.

Clio
Lolololol, pram and toys lololol, lets get it right gents it was a perfectly good thread started which others jumped in on and as usual you get the 24 hours computer junkie ready to jump in and make a totally useless post.... And as for trying to help, lololol quote... Google how to splice, find power wire lolololol brilliant. Thanks for your reply Mwright and as far as becoming a member I will get straight on it and you will never have to waste your time in trying to help again lololololol have a nice weekend to you both lolololol how very clicky

LY FF182
stick your LEDs where you want them, remove parts of your headliner and a pillar to trace the two interior light wires to location closer to your LEDs, solder interior light live (+ve) to your LED +ve and interior light -ve to your LED -ve. Insulate solder joints with electrical tape or heatshrink!!!!!!!!!!! Put headliner and a pillar back. Done