ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in need of new brakes?

clio 182
hey guys, few questions for ya.
im in need of new brake pads and i want to change my discs aswell so i give the new pads the best chance of seating properly.
so what do i go for?
just stick with manufacturers parts or go aftermarket?
please give me opionions on what you guys have done in this situation and some ideas of what set ups you've used.

i'm in the same situation :( i've been looking at the EBC range but as said on here before the standard set-up is great as standard

03 clio 172
The std set up is good, I have gone for the Brembo HC discs with DS pads from K-Tech as that seemed to get recomended alot on here.

clio 182
cheers, i am thinking of just running some brembo hc discs and a standard set of pads, but then again they have the brembo hc grooved with the pagid pads are supposed to be a good set up aswell

fad

Clio 182 FF
cheers, i am thinking of just running some brembo hc discs and a standard set of pads, but then again they have the brembo hc grooved with the pagid pads are supposed to be a good set up aswell

The pagids are very aggressive and will destroy your wheels!

I just fitted a set of HC's and Ferrodo DS2500 pads last night to replace my Brembo Maxi's and standard pads.

If you are not going to be hitting the track I would go down the route of standard dics and pads with braided hoses they are very very good.