ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In on the action.....

skoda and audi
was at my brothers doing pictures of his children when the pet dog wanted some snaps the hand is just my brother holding a dog treat to get him lookin up....The image is straight from camera and a border added in photoshop..

dog.jpg

172 mk2 Iceberg
awww i did similar with the cat this weekend but my background was a little more bizzy than yours

Oil Burner
very impressive, im interested what lighting setup you used for this? particularly to get the background so good.

skoda and audi
basically i used a small studio set up a large white collapsable backdrop 2 flashguns shot into 2 reflective umbrellas against the background to over expose it and at the from 1 flash gun shot through a softbox.Basic rule in these images is if the back lights are set to f10 the front one wants to be set at about f8 so the back ground overexposes plus about 5 foot min distance from backdrop so you dont get any light spill...

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sounds like a good setup - nice shot :)

I've just bought my first flashgun for the D40 lol