ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In the process of buying this.....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Blue on Silver wheels is the discernible choice mate. Lovely car.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome car!

Glad to see its got leather. Standard seats in green or blue are utterly tragic!

Get it tuned haha!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Not a fan of these. So crass and in your face , fine if your 20. IMO

FRS
Ok if you want a 5 cylinder buy a pre facelift st for £6,000 and spend £12,000 on the engine? Be more fun than the rs ;)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Yeah 50k but I only do about 8k a year if that. I went for it as it's got the keyless entry and leather recaros - think it's Lux 2

I had the clio 8 years and loved every second but time for a change. The noise alone is worth the money
Only lux 2 if its got sat nav. Lux 1 if it hasn't but has keyless entry, parking sensors, auto lights/wipers/dimming rear view mirror and DEATC (Climate control). If seats are half leather and Bluetooth then they were the other options available.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Only lux 2 if its got sat nav. Lux 1 if it hasn't but has keyless entry, parking sensors, auto lights/wipers/dimming rear view mirror and DEATC (Climate control). If seats are half leather and Bluetooth then they were the other options available.

Yeah it's got Bluetooth and keyless entry etc etc

My missus almost started crying when I told her - I told her id cancel sky to save 100 quid, that was a way to try diffuse the situation.

Swift Sport
Nice mate, I drove one in the same colour and loved it. I don't know why but they sound way better than an ST!

Lol at the S3 alternative!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I'm guessing half of the people who are dissing the s3 8p haven't driven one, I had no trouble keeping with an RS when I had my S Tronic s3.

They're not as wild looking or sound as good but the build is significantly better, as is the interior (IMO of course)

They do lack a bit of involvement but that doesn't make them a laughable alternative.

Swift Sport
Well an S3 still remains the most boring car I went around the Nurburgring in, I couldn't give a toss how quick it was. (It didn't feel fast either)

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
Really cannot compare the two cars.

S3 is a executive hot hatch, and the RS is a lairy (dare I say chav) hot hatch.

Very much different cars.

I love RS's, however I'd never ever own one. An S3 however, I would definitely get one, and I will get one as my next car.

It depends what you want, I suppose. Most people that like the 197/200 cup spoiler will like and own an RS. IMO.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
7ytu3ype.jpg

I don't think it looks that chav in blue. I wanted one ever since they came out so it's one to tick off the list. C63 next in a few years.

The noise they make with a full 3" is on another level.

God gargling thunder.

Make any S3 sound like a f**king sewing machine.

Last edited: