ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In Which Order?

Hi,

I need some quick help, i've got loads of random products at home of which some i wanna use in a big car clean up in a couple of days. I bought some Meguiars Cleaner Wax, AG Super Resin Polish, Scratch-X, NXT Spray Wax and some Megs Gold Class Shampoo. Is this the best order to apply it?

1. Shampoo
2. AG Super Resin Polish
3. Megs Cleaner Wax

Im not sure if i wanna use the Scratch X and NXT Spray Wax yet, but if i did when should i use it. Should the Scratch X be used before the Megs Cleaner Wax or before?

Thanks for your help!

106 GTi
Scatch x before the AG Super Resin.

No point doing the AG SRP and the Megs Cleaner wax, both do the same thing, apart from the Resin contains some mild abbrassives. I would pick on eor the other. The cleaner wax after Resin will strip the protection the Autoglym leaves behind.

I would

1. Gold Glass Wash.
2. Scratch X in trouble spots.
3. AG Super Resin
4. NXT Spray wax.

Ok R-jay, thanks for your reply and i will do it in the order you said, judging by the pics you posted of your 182, your the car cleaning lord!!!

CH33MA

106 GTi
Ha ha cheers.

Didnt want you wasting time on two applications of different products that do the same thing.

Rich