ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Incredible 182 Cup delivery times..

Renault Laguna Coupe

mate at work ordered 182 Cup last Friday (after much persuasion!) - its being delivered to the dealer on Thursday this week! Looking forward to seeing it, not seen an Inferno 182 in the flesh yet..

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 25 May 2005
mate at work ordered 182 Cup last Friday (after much persuasion!) - its being delivered to the dealer on Thursday this week! Looking forward to seeing it, not seen an Inferno 182 in the flesh yet..

didnt you see the one at brands mate?

oh and that is quick! is he getting recaros?

Renault Laguna Coupe

No idea. Renault main dealer - same one I always use. Not pre-reg or anything like that - coming from the import centre tomorrow.

Sods law really - there was no rush at all for this car - if it had been needed in a hurry it would have taken ages :confused:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

I thought telford branch was a franchise mike.William A.Lewis.

I didnt know main dealers could order imports,against their company policy and all that

ian

Renault Laguna Coupe

Sorry when I said import centre I meant Teesport like all the others - yes its just a normal Franchise - totally normal new car order.

black golf v6 4 motion

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 25 May 2005

not clio that was meg 225 however still same colour though

I ordered mine last week... the dealer had a print out claiming it was from renault UK and there was an inferno and artic blue which he said I could get in 2 weeks but I wanted silver so have to wait 4-6 weeks. So could be the same car?

Yeah, Renault bring cars into the country besides the ones that are ordered. When looking to order mine, he said 6-8 weeks wait, or you can see whats at the import centre, and can have one of those in 1-2 weeks. So if you dont mind having a certain colour and options, then you can cut the waiting time right down!

Thats probably what Ill do, see whats on the list, perhaps thats what your mate had done??

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by geordieclio on 25 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 25 May 2005

not clio that was meg 225 however still same colour though

there was an inferno clio at brands, was the first and only one i have seen.

Are inferno 182s pretty rare then? I have seen one in Bournemouth, but thats it. Perhaps I will order an Inferno one instead!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

OMG!!! I ordered my 182 last friday, and it also arrived today!! Also ID paint..

Thats from JayBee Motors Renault - Banbury

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 26 May 2005
OMG!!! I ordered my 182 last friday, and it also arrived today!! Also ID paint..

Thats from JayBee Motors Renault - Banbury

cant believe you didnt get recaros though, is it liquid?