ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indecisive Cnut Strikes again!

SchwepTek™
Sooo i started a new job today which requires wearing a suit... :cool:

Got into my car and immediately find that wearing a harness, sat in a bucket seat in a car with a chavvy exhaust and NO interior is not the best of things for getting to and from work!!!

SO do i...

a) sell the ph1 and buy a 172ph2/182 with minimal mods
b) buy a 2nd car for daily commuting (half hour each way)
c) stop being a raving F.A.G

:approve:

x

M

mini-valver

C

Which ironically, stands for c*unt. And is a letter in the word "forescin"

;)

Stop being a raving fag.

Nothing wrong with wearing a suit in a striped out motor. Looks better than tuning up in a joe bloggs mobile.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
D) Fit a standard seat and seatbelt.

How many trackdays will you do a year?? It will take 10 minutes to change it over the evening before a track day, and it will be 1000 times easier to live with every day.

Willy + Modus DCi
A

you shouldnt of started this silly game in the first place and kept your lovely RB warrior!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
C. I do it every day, you'll just get used to it! I end up having a creased shirt by the time i get to work by the harness but I don't mind!

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
C.

I have had a car with a harness and I wear a suit to work. When the pooton comes back out, it will be well stripped out and i'll take that to work.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Theres nothing more G than turning up to work in a stripped out road going track car and stepping out in a suit. Shades are preferable.

C

ibiza cupra
C. I do it every day, you'll just get used to it! I end up having a creased shirt by the time i get to work by the harness but I don't mind!
you work in the motor trade though son so its not the same lol.
id still go for c though. it makes you different from the rest of the bmw, vw driving suits out there.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
you work in the motor trade though son so its not the same lol.
id still go for c though. it makes you different from the rest of the bmw, vw driving suits out there.

how is it not the same? yes i work in the motor trade, but i still wear a suit and i work in an office so surely the C option still applies for me to go for?!

320d
Seems a bit of a waste to sell it when you've just got it right and you've had it a couple of months.

I'd either sell it and buy something other than a Clio or keep it and buy a run around.

M2 Competition
D) Fit a standard seat and seatbelt.

How many trackdays will you do a year?? It will take 10 minutes to change it over the evening before a track day, and it will be 1000 times easier to live with every day.

Im with Dan on this.

Buckets and harnesses... supercars dont have them, a 2 litre clio doesnt need them. Can always refit the night before a track day in about half an hour.

S3, Polo
I had this issue with the Elise. Imagine having to help a client out of your car after a similarly undignified, but practised exit by me. Both of us were in suits. Not a good look in central London at lunchtime!

Go with option D and don't be a C