ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sir_Dave's Trophy. 1 x Miley Shed.

LY Megane R26 230
hehe.gif

Christ you and Trophys are like me and 6's mate!

Group conselling session to combat our addiction to french POS?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's like Dave-ja-vu all over again ;-)

It will be when dave sells it because he's bought another 330 E46 and doesn't use it.... Then he'll moan that he shouldn't have sold it and go and buy another one...

Rinse and repeat.

Is it lowered? And if so what springs? It sits really well and looks great.

Makes me want to buy another one!!!

Fair enough......must be my eyes!

How is the vRS? I'm assuming it's a Mk1? I used to have one, good torque, good mpg but you'll be back in a Renaultsport soon I reckon!

Yeah it's a 54 plate.

I sincerely hope I am, as nice as the Labia is to drive, it's just missing soul. Until my budget can stretch to a DCi 175 Meg, I'll keep this.

Yeah it's a 54 plate.

I sincerely hope I am, as nice as the Labia is to drive, it's just missing soul. Until my budget can stretch to a DCi 175 Meg, I'll keep this.

Completely different drive to the Trophy isn't it! You just doing more miles to warrant the diesel? Sorry to go off topic!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I want it. Sell it to me afterwards plz David <3

lol. Swop it for the Abarth and a grand?

Trophy is now sat outside Budgie's house, awaiting the fitment of Nick's new front hubs/rear disc to cure the wheel bearing noise (think its the left front, but just gonna do the lot anyways), & some DS2500 front pads that Vish had lying around in his shed. Bearing in mind its current location, hopefully it won't be in a 15 million pieces by the weekend.

Petrol Blue 182.
Today, I defiantly have bad aids. I'm hanging. Scottish Air Syndrome iirc.

It's dirty so I'll clean it tomorrow and get a thread going. I was in Chertsey last night by you in it.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Today, I defiantly have bad aids. I'm hanging. Scottish Air Syndrome iirc.

It's dirty so I'll clean it tomorrow and get a thread going. I was in Chertsey last night by you in it.

Looking at where you went, im surprised you didnt step on a needle or 5. In da Ghetto. Although tbf, most of Scotland is like that iirc.

Were you trying to pick up posh 5luts in Weybridge then? They love a mid-engined car around here, although more Italian than French usually.

Petrol Blue 182.
Looking at where you went, im surprised you didnt step on a needle or 5. In da Ghetto. Although tbf, most of Scotland is like that iirc.

Were you trying to pick up posh 5luts in Weybridge then? They love a mid-engined car around here, although more Italian than French usually.

Haha, I was showing Tally where to go for her new job. She didn't have a clue and she started this morning! Chertsey seems to have very tiny roads now I'm in something a little wider.