ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indecisive Cnut Strikes again!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Stop being a girl, ive had to wear a shirt and tie every day for 6 years in my job and ive had a car with buckets and harnesses for at least 2 of that!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
part of me wants a hardcore track b**ch like yours + some extra money to do my bike test & get a bike...

But part of me would miss my 182 :(...

I dunno! :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Buckets are pointless for a road car. Get some decent reclining sports seats, will do for track time and road use. Put some interior back in. Takes a few minutes to take the bits out. How many track days have you done?

stick a jumper/sweater on or tracksuit type jacket and stick your suit jacket on the passenger seat until you get to work then swap them over - youll only end up modding another car anyway!

DCi 100
Get a DCi 65 for commuting? Low tax/petrol etc and then that would be more penny's for the weekend run.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Buckets are pointless for a road car. Get some decent reclining sports seats, will do for track time and road use. Put some interior back in. Takes a few minutes to take the bits out. How many track days have you done?

He's done 10 minutes at an action day.

That he blagged because the car is too loud for 99.9% of UK circuits.

Andy, have a word with yourself.

C

ive got the same buckets as you and i go to work everyday in my 182, fit standard seat belts and get on with it

i ware a suit aswell so theres no difference stop being such a pu55y

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
C C C C C C

You have to have a smile on your face driving your pride and joy backwards and forwards to work

The only problem i have is being paranoid about leaving it parked up with other mindless Tw*ts parking near you and denting your car

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
2nd car.

I've got a 1.6 Focus that has done 115k miles, feels like it's easily got another 115k miles still to go, is worth £1,500 or maybe £1,700 tops, costs pennies to run, and driving sanely or otherwise it gives as many smiles per mile as my Cup.

Jeans/t-shirt for me so I get the choice these days...no way would/could I ever wear a suit in my Cup though, you'd arrive looking creased.

He's done 10 minutes at an action day.

That he blagged because the car is too loud for 99.9% of UK circuits.

Andy, have a word with yourself.

I have to agree with Dan on this, i think this is a slightly needy thread dare I say it.

The seats you have are great, fit standard belts and dint wear your suit jacket until you get out of the car.

Or consider fitting some Dynamique/Cup seats.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No offence lad, but it's a show poney. Whats the point in a 'track' car that you don't use on track?
Get the interior back in, get a sensible exhaust set-up.

RS 172
Running 2 cars is a false economy, with the price of Tax, insurance, MOT and general servicing. Unless you are doing 500/600 miles a week i cant see why you would bother...

large.jpg

??