ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indiglo Dials For Mk1 Clio

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
Can anyone help me on pointing me in the right direction where i can get a set of indiglo dials for my Mk1

thanks in advance

Clio 172mk2
if u mean change the colours of the speedo etc search ebay theres a fella selling kits

or he`ll fit em for 70 i think

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
looked on ebay and no luck so far. i have white lockwood dials in at the moment but i dont rate them at all EL is the way to go

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
not sure mate. spoke to a guy from plazmadials.com and i have EL dials on order will post a pic when they are fitted

clio 16v
if you have the sagem dials, it will say sagem on the dial itself. cos i was under the impressions that you couldnt get indiglo dials for this type of dial.!

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
hmmm watch this space at the moment i have white lockwoods so cant see any reference to Sagem

1.8 Civic EX
Clellandmc said:

what he said......

mmdialsnight3.gif

mmdialsday4.jpg

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
no mate seems to be a communication breakdown i asked for plazma dials and i have been sent ARD motorsport white dials still look good so gonna put them in while i still hunt down some EL dials.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Anyway to get white dials and change the colour?

Do Lockwood kits stop light getting through 100%? What do white lockwoods look like at night?

Could someone tell me how to get white dials, red needles, and blue-LEDs behind?
What do I need? :)

Looking nice rhino!

-Akira