ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit or original airbox..?

i've found that disconnecting the upper air feed from the std air box immediately loses you about 10% of your mpg (OBC readings). not sure if that's down to the reduction in cold air flow or bypassing of the acoustic valve (which you'd lose with an aftermarket filter box)

Just put my standard air filter box back onto my ph2, and its probably in my head but it seems to pull alot better..

Lost a little bit of the bwarrp sound, but it feels different to the viper??

Do we think then that i will get more gains from having the standard air filter box with a itg panel filter, than having my viper filter fitted?

With the viper fitted i like the noise, but it doesnt lose me power compared to the standard does it?

thanks

tef

renault clio sport 172
Tef: that will fit yours as per the add lol.

ok cool. only asked because i was sure i read somewhere that it wont fit phase 1's, and also to make sure before i stump up the cash and buy 1 only for it not to fit. oh and sry for the hijack of the thread;)