ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit

From what everyone says the BMC CDA seems to be the best Induction Kit to go for, but where can I get hold of one, and how much?

Also, do I need a chip to get fuelling set right, or will it be ok how it is? The only engine mods Ive got is a full KTR Exhuast & De-Cat.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks, Tom

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

It think it still only comes with a cold air pipe and the filter no adaptor plate. Adaptor wont be too difficult to make yourself, just need to sort out what to do with the breather pipes.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

CDA 70-150 is the model I have used. You will still have to get an adaptor plate and some silicone hosing to match this to the throtle body. Basically an adaptor has to be fabricated to fit the throtle body giving enough metal (lip) to allow the silicone hose to clamp on.

Its a great filter but shame you have to get this done yourself. Cant get a Viper kit for the Clio 16v so CDA is the only option to go for if you cn get someone to knock up the adaptor plate and get the correct length/angle of hosing. Not much space to put it either. RR recorded 128 bhp at the wheels after fitting which I was suprised at considering the only other mod I have is a magnex cat back exhaust. It is also a lot quieter than the K&N I used to have being a closed system. Works well to with the carbon fibre protecting the filter from engine heat.