ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kits

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Hahaha i thought as much!

Get viper if you can afford it, else get the relocator...so long as you havent got air con!

Nope havent got air-con! I probably cant afford the Viper, but in the end of the day if the Viper is by far better then I would rather pay a little extra and be more satisfied with the outcome! In the end of the day i will be driving her for a few years!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

well mate, the relocator is best for value for money but if u wan t absolute max performance for the air filter the viper is better...personally id go for the relocator as not being harsh but its only a 1.2 mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Viper!!! Youre taking this piss...I got the 2nd option..and ive just got a Relocation pipe. Thats the best option imo.

Hi,

I got the second option and it is much louder then I expected only on full throttle though! Good complement to an exhaust tho but like everyone else said, dont expect a miracle, just a better take off note.

Cheers, I am not expecting much tbh, I know its only a 1.2 16v, so I am not expecting much at all, I would just like something which will give it a little sound and if possible a push in the old performance side of things.

I am getting a fully customised exhaust system too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I aint got the Relocation kit yet...But i cant hear mine at all! (2nd Option) But i got my exhaust at the same time as the Ik.