ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Industrial Cleee-O

S23

The Cleee-O
I've posted exactly the same pictures in my thread, but I thought I'd put them in here too. :) I wasn't able to make it to FCS this year unfortunately, looked like an awesome turn out as per and some nice cars there too. If I still have this one by next year then I'll definitely try and go again.

I found a nice spot for some photos in Southampton and thought I'd take a few shots. Just finished my final year at Uni so I haven't had the time to actually get anything major sorted for it other than getting it fixed. I've managed to put some wind deflectors on, which I do really like, and also have got rid of the Reverse Rake that I had for a few months.

Anyway, here's some of the shots, hope you guys like them. :D

15.jpg

Cleee-OceanVillage2.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Im all over that!!!1

Stickers im unsure of, not for me anyway

Awesome! :) Yea the stickers are a bit of a marmite feature, have been thinking of changing them around a bit recently. But hey, they're nice and multi couloured for now :p

camber and spacers on the rear and the stance will be spot on mate. love it!

Yea man, need to sort out some camber for it. Been wanting too for a couple of years now but just never got round to it.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet :L

Cheers dude :D.

loooooks cracking!

Thanks mannnn. :)

1.2 y0!
got soooooo much time for that! love it! like the honeycombe grille as well nice to see somet different for a change :D

clio sport 172
mate thats phat, loving the choice of styling. im after some euro rims for mine at the minute. just need to get rid of my 172 alloys 1st.

S23

The Cleee-O
got soooooo much time for that! love it! like the honeycombe grille as well nice to see somet different for a change :D

Thanks man, glad you like it :D. Yea, I do still really want to get a Sport Grille but have never got round to it. But it is a bit different cause that is usually one of the first things people change :).

mate thats phat, loving the choice of styling. im after some euro rims for mine at the minute. just need to get rid of my 172 alloys 1st.

Cheers bud, I keep on trying to change these for something else a little bigger but I keep coming to the same verdict that I can't find anything that looks as 'right' as these. Always been one of my favourite wheels when I still had a VW. Just lucky to get a set really :D.

Thankingyouuu :)