ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Industrial Megane

BMW M135i
Just found these on the camera card from a few months back, thought some of them turned out pretty good seeing as I took them so thought i'd share. Had it 18 months now so its doing well on the me keeping car scale and it still makes me giggle, might part with it next year though methinks.

CIMG2361.JPG

CIMG2383.JPG

CIMG2397.JPG

CIMG2410.JPG

CIMG2413.JPG

CIMG2417.JPG

C&C welcome as ever :).

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that had the facelift front, it'd be perfect!

Whats the current spec on it dude?

BMW M135i
If that had the facelift front, it'd be perfect!

Whats the current spec on it dude?
Yeh the ph1 front end is the only thing i'm not 110% keen on has its moments I think. Did consider swapping it for an r26 but I can't really see the point seeing as i'd only end up doing everything again and I don't think cost vs outlay would be worth it. Assuming everything comes together i'm chopping it in for a evo 9 320/340 then going stage 1 with that next summertime.

Spec wise its got a stage 2 map, milltek, forge cooler and chav valve and a few other little bits and pieces (samco hoses/itg/etc). If I decide to keep it much longer then its having a decat, uprated injectors and maybe some kw v3s methinks.

It'll pull the skin off a rice pudding anyway.
225_stage_2_dyno.jpg

a fence mud and puddle makes it industrial?
Did think that myself but oh well its a gas terminal and its the closest thing I could think of.

BMW M135i
Hopefull gtvlew won't mind me pinching his pic but this is a ph2

r26.jpg

Front end most obviously and a few interior changes. Looks a bit less lout in your face with the smoother lines and the foglights that don't look like a stuffed hamster as on the ph1.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wudnt pull a black man off your sister...

lol only kidding dude looks good, ive still never had a shot of one of these! im scared to incase i like it and have to buy one lol