ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 in the sun

Just a few pics of my clio out in the sun. Playing with my new iphone 5 camera, so the pics actually look decent compared to my old phone! Anyway, so glad I bought an inferno tbh, just love the colour sooo much in the sun! Wouldn't have a 182 in another colour :)

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Clean Infernos in the sun are awesome ;)

Best colour and agree with it being amazing in the sunshine

Thanks guys. Just a pity we don't get enough sun! Hahaha

Beautiful colour mate, exactly the colour I want

Cheers. :) Do it! You wont regret it!

Love the wheels

Thanks. I wasn't keen on them for a start, but they have really grown on me. Need to be seen in person to appreciate them properly I think!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice, looks like a car I would like to drive hard. Must have great roads up there!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looking good as always mate, its one of those colours that can look so flat when its dull but when the sun is shining bright or its sunset/sunrise it looks great.
was looking at mine in the supermarket car park at sunset the other day and could really see the flake in the paint so I need to give it some TLC

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah so it was your car i seen parked in Elgin the other day!

Knew it had to be a forum member running the 2118s :)

Looks tidy mate.

Inferno 182
Great pics. It does look stunning in the sun.
​ Just got back into RS ownership after 18 months without my 200. Inferno was my only choice as always wanted one. Will have it cleaned and sort some decent pics.

Looks like a nice example. Inferno looks stunning when the sun shines on it:).

Not a fan of those door strips though...

Cheers. They are required unfortunately. Doors are already chipped under them :(

Very nice mate

Cheers. So happy with it :D Just ticked over a year of ownership too, and somehow still have it surprisingly haha.

Very nice, looks like a car I would like to drive hard. Must have great roads up there!

Thanks. Aye there are some great roads up this way. Lot of bikers frequent some of the roads up this way too.

Looks lovely that.. What's it lowered on? Sits really nice.

Lowered on Apex 40mm springs, getting fed up of the ride quality with them though. Possible coilovers next year.

Looks salmon pink to me?

:boring:

Best colour IMO :) Looks smart

Looks very nice mate :)

Thanks guys.

Looking good as always mate, its one of those colours that can look so flat when its dull but when the sun is shining bright or its sunset/sunrise it looks great.
was looking at mine in the supermarket car park at sunset the other day and could really see the flake in the paint so I need to give it some TLC

I know what you mean. Mines is needing some tlc too. Swirl marks on it :(

Looks good on the rimmage!

It does indeed. Wouldn't have any other wheels now tbh.

Ah so it was your car i seen parked in Elgin the other day!

Knew it had to be a forum member running the 2118s :)

Looks tidy mate.

Aye, I was over there the other day.

Great pics. It does look stunning in the sun.
​ Just got back into RS ownership after 18 months without my 200. Inferno was my only choice as always wanted one. Will have it cleaned and sort some decent pics.