ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno Crawley 8ish tonight?

A3 1.8T
The inferno was looking pretty nice, saw you heading up the dual carige way by Homebase/Sainsburys

A3 1.8T
Saw a Black sport (I think) on horley row about quarter too 10 as well.

Trying to get rid of the Glanza and will be getting a PH1 so will be another one to look out for!

Black Gold Trophy
hmm I always fancied a glanza, having something turbo is so much fun.
Your ph1 was really damn nice, I would have just put an f4R and a full fat interior in it and it would have been sorted!

A3 1.8T
Let me know when the next meet is on and ill see if can get the PH1 insured for the weekend and take it for a blast. The Glanzas not that bad Amy, dam ugly/micra like from the back though!

Am seriously tempted with the engine transplant idea but havent the time tbh, plus got a seven kit car for hoonign around in.

200 cup & 106 GTi
Nobody ever spots me, and i'm in gatwick/horley area every day!

Spotted a very low inferno cup a while back by tescos in horley a while back, looked nice :D

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I've only ever seen a trophy once, and that was by the ford garage in redhill...back in the summer.

Tom is probs the inferno you've seen, as per this thread - was on coilovers a while ago methinks.

200 cup & 106 GTi
They are pretty rare, i do see other ones, saw one in my little villiage the other day, there are about 3 others within 10 miles of me!

Do like the look of coilovers on 182s :D

Black Gold Trophy
Mista T I'm sure I've seen you passing through horley at rush hour going past the texaco garage, iirc you are pretty tall and have glasses? My memory might not serve me correctly but I've seen a trophy pass through horley twice and it was at the same time of day and same location both times.

Black Gold Trophy
Let me know when the next meet is on and ill see if can get the PH1 insured for the weekend and take it for a blast. The Glanzas not that bad Amy, dam ugly/micra like from the back though!

Am seriously tempted with the engine transplant idea but havent the time tbh, plus got a seven kit car for hoonign around in.

I didn't know you still had it! thought it had sold long ago! It is a nice car, how much do you want for it out of interest?