ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

info on new wheels plz!!!!

182 CLIO SPORT
Hi there, right i phoned up demontweeks today and got a price on new superleggeras and speedline turini wheels. now for a 182 standard is et42. I've got eibach springs that lower the car 20mm. the have the superleggeras in et37 and say they will be fine and the turini wheels in et35 which i'm no to sure about. there 16inch. any one know if this will be ok???

thanks gary mac

182 CLIO SPORT
Hi there, right i phoned up demontweeks today and got a price on new superleggeras and speedline turini wheels. now for a 182 standard is et42. I've got eibach springs that lower the car 20mm. the have the superleggeras in et37 and say they will be fine and the turini wheels in et35 which i'm no to sure about. there 16inch. any one know if this will be ok???

thanks gary mac

Bump any can any one help me out here??? Are et 35 and 37 ok for a 182??

cheers

Lionel Richie
god no!!!

std offset on a 182 is ET45 mate

you need wheels with ET45-ET42 if you can

Eibach springs lower either 10mm, or 30mm (pro and sport respectivley)

you "could" squeeze an ET37 on there, but it may scrub under hard cornering, or if you go for coilovers later in the future

let me know what price DT give you, i'm sure we can beat it

182 CLIO SPORT
god no!!!

std offset on a 182 is ET45 mate

you need wheels with ET45-ET42 if you can

Eibach springs lower either 10mm, or 30mm (pro and sport respectivley)

you "could" squeeze an ET37 on there, but it may scrub under hard cornering, or if you go for coilovers later in the future

let me know what price DT give you, i'm sure we can beat it

Hows agoing mate thanks for your help, he has priced me 535 for turini and 541 for the superleggeras. i didn't think they were right. how can you help me out. can you do me a good price and get me the right off set..:D

thanks gary mac