ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injection/ecu MK1 172

Looking into getting a unichip for my car but the local unichip dealer cant find out what kind of injection my car has. He looked in his comp. database i supose. All i know is engine code (F4R) SIEMENS Sirius 32n enginemanagement. Help would be apreciated..

Lars

As far as I know you will be the first to get that done on here. I remember someone posting on the forum saying they have to cut into your wiring loom to hook it up. Can you find out for reference sake if that is the case.

Could you try ringing the parts department at a large renault dealer. They should be able to tell you as these parts are available to order?

will post any news... The unichip dealer are going to mail unichip hq to see if they know which unichip to go for.

Skoda Fabia vRS

if you give me a specific question to ask, then i could ask one of the guys in parts at my Renault dealership, hes really friendly and always asks about my car an what im doin next

No problem getting part numbers if i need to. The guy fitting unichips has to know what kind of injection there is ....bla bla. Not just multipoint... to see if a unichip can be fitted.

Lars

is your local unichip dealer millway, i asked about the unichip for mk 1 172 he also said find out engine code and ecu type found the engine code cant find or dont know where to look for ecu type.

if you find out can you let me know all the details

cheers

No my local is Autokinito i Uppsala, Sweden.:) Take a look at the backside of the ECU, there you will find some numbers. All i know is that it is a Siemens Sirius 32N. I´m afraid the mk1 is a hard nut to crack but i know there is a guy in Austrailia or NZ with a dastek unichip.

Lars