ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 f4r wiring

Mk1 valver
Hi all I am sure this has been asked loads of times I just cant seem to find a thread on it. Basically I am doing an f4r conversion in my mk1 clio valver and would like some help on the wiring side. I will be running a custom engine side loom for my omex ECU etc. But where are people connecting into etc on the valver side of the loom and what would I need from 172 loom? Many thanks in advance

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Pop over to the clio 1.8 16v facebook groups, some of the lads over there are decent on the spliced loom approach to the converison

i'll be of little use as mines a full mk2 loom transplant, full car

Mk1 valver
Pop over to the clio 1.8 16v facebook groups, some of the lads over there are decent on the spliced loom approach to the converison

i'll be of little use as mines a full mk2 loom transplant, full car

Ha that's fine mate no worries I am in talks with someone now so fingers crossed I can get it all done. Look forward to meeting some of the mk1 lot

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yeah think that's smokey Pete isn't it? think saw your post on the groups

Clio Sport 2.0
Hi, I'm in the same situation as you, only that I'm in need of a 172 Ph1 wiring diagram.
Have you been able to achieve something?
thanks