ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inlet manifold at angel-works

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Re: Inletmanifold at angel-works

i've got it done on my cup, and with a panel filter and groupn ecu, it comfortably passes 182's

do it!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182

im only interested in inletmanifold.

as cant afford anything else

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

still get it done, its the best mods per ££££ you can do to these engines. No exhaust or filter will get you the gains the inlets will

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

dunno, 5-10 hp are the average gains..... maybe more if you have a poor cast..... it'll probably feel keener.... but these gains are pretty small in the grand scale of things.....

but every little helps.....

pm ben r, he is very good, and will reply. i found him VERY helpfull

Ph1

You'll probably feel more of a difference than bolting up a IK so for the cost per performance its pretty good value too

Not the easiest of jobs to take off tho

Black 172 MK2

i looked into this and got recommened to get a remap done soon after to make the most of the work plus it makes it safer as the engine will be running differnt fueling mix due to the inlets being ported. Again tho Benr is a top guy and can explain more and better.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Inlet matching is by far the best option £ per Increase that you can do. Unfortunately BenR is the mosted wanted man in the country as far as RS inlet matching is concerned! AngelWorks are moving to CNC machining so the waiting list should be radically improved. Definately a wise move mate

Clio 172 mk2
Good mod and 5-10bhp sounds like a good gain.

Like todo mine but just short of cash at the mo:(

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182

White16valver said:
It's ok - Andy drives like a girl and is scared of the red line ;) lol

gay!!!!

remember our conversation paul on e-mail.

most weeks i take it up to red, but no further. i like my car and the engine

i just got stopped by the police

111s
Absolutely well worth it!!! I had mine done at hillpower but the theory's all the same. I spoke to ben the other day about having the top half of the manifold done (with plenum) although he doesn't chop them up to do it all anymore. Just does the open end. Still considering it for £170.

Ph1
DARKO said:
Absolutely well worth it!!! I had mine done at hillpower but the theory's all the same. I spoke to ben the other day about having the top half of the manifold done (with plenum) although he doesn't chop them up to do it all anymore. Just does the open end. Still considering it for £170.

Read ages back about someone getting this done. The chambers are massive. How can it be improved and what sort of gains is there to be had ?