ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inlet manifold/phlenum work ?

M

mini-valver

For what it's worth (not much) Ross Noble is possibly the funniest man alive IMO......

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
GDI do em for 176.25 that seems quite good.

are these hard to fit? i would have thought a bolt off/on and buy new gaskets?

then get it remapped somewhere?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I have an RR printout from a run with my car standard bar a stainless exhaust and will be having another RR run soon with the only change being a matched inlet.

Once it's done I'll post both up so we can see what difference it has made when that's really the only mod. Ja.Jack's graphs were interesting but as he'd had a chip as well it threw something else into the equation.

Chocolate Bar™
does them while you wait. CNC only takes a matter of mins once the bits are off the car.

blackgold megane 225 5dr
how long would it take then start to finish? where abouts are they? what about re-maps does it need one straight away? could i buy one and get some one else to fit? yozza is only in stoke area.

does them while you wait. CNC only takes a matter of mins once the bits are off the car.

No, we have batches done before hand.

CNC is quick, but you still have to square the jig before you run the program, so its about 20 mins per manifold but we do 2 at a time.

We have them in stock on the shelf.

how long would it take then start to finish? where abouts are they? what about re-maps does it need one straight away? could i buy one and get some one else to fit? yozza is only in stoke area.

Takes an hour to remove and refit modified item.

A remap isnt needed straight away, but it does help.

You can buy on exchange yes.

Chocolate Bar™

No, we have batches done before hand.

CNC is quick, but you still have to square the jig before you run the program, so its about 20 mins per manifold but we do 2 at a time.

We have them in stock on the shelf.

yeah but if your awkward like me you may be bringing a polished one with you to be done.

seeing as its gods day of rest and all that i shall assume you'll get back to me during the week when your re-open on my email ;)

Chocolate Bar™
middletonmark_@hotmail.com

tbh the decision over whether to buy a manifold or to send my semi-polsihed one depends on the quotes from the machine polisher as he may get better results from polishing the unpolised one. but anyway, i'm spamming.