ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inlet Sensors and Part Numbers

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
What are these two sensors from the upper inlet on my Ph1?
IMG_7142.jpeg

I know one is the MAP sensor but not sure which one it is or what the other one is, something to do with air temp iirc?

Also what are the part numbers as I might need to get a replacement - the one on the left has broken tabs so I am sure it wont last long.

And what is the part number for the idle control valve?
If the prices for these are decent and reasonable I might get a replacement for all three so I know it will be tip top

172 Ph1
Amazing! There is one I use my my BMW which I have basically bought any spare part from using it for part numbers and haven't got anything wrong (yet).

That’ll be RealOEM , I use that all the time as well . Very good but you have to be so careful as of superseded numbers ect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
That’ll be RealOEM , I use that all the time as well . Very good but you have to be so careful as of superseded numbers ect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that's it. When doing the suspension and cooling system on my E34 I got all the part numbers from there, gave it all to BMW for prices, got the stuff from them which was reasonable price and then used AutoDoc for the rest. Took me a good few hours to get all the right part numbers. There wasn't anything that didn't fit and I didn't do any physical comparison of parts when ordering to see if they were correct, just took the gamble that I had the right part numbers! The only things that didn't work were the front top mounts but it turned out the dampers were incorrect from Bilstein (massive faff that was - order them individual you get correct but order the 4 with srpings as a kit you get wrong ones, I wasn't the only one to find this out) and one part from AutoDoc that was the right packaging wrong item as the other side was correct (which they were really confused as to why I wanted a replacement as I had the "right" part, I even sent photos of the parts received and what I needed to replace and they still didn't understand)