ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

install poll

recently talking with a few customers its become apparent that in the past people have been charged well over the odds for sub standard, boring installs..

just to see how far this extends without bringing any company names into it please take a look at the link below on our site of a pretty straight forward install and let me know what your local retailer would charge you to do a similar job or what you would expect to pay for it, not including kit just labour and materials

understandably some people are doing their own installs but alot of people are still paying over the top...

http://www.audio-one.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=&pos=1

thanks

paul
www.audio-one.co.uk

Skoda Fabia vRS

not a clue on price, but that looks far far too small an enclosure for 2 of those subs !

sub enclosure sinks down into the spare wheel well to give extra volume needed.. customer had large alloys so spare wheel wasnt needed...

admittedly in my opinion subs were under powered but it was customers own equipment and he was happy with level of bass produced

paul

www.audio-one.co.uk

Clio II and Grand Modus

Is that a Alpine MRD-M301?? If it was me I would at least have had a 501 for more power. But looks good, top install imo.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

200 would be cheap, my local place for any molded install like that would charge atleast 750 quid, for basic install and a false floor they charge 250-500

a basic glass mold is 750 - however much u want to spend

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

bam bam says :

for an install we would charge roughly £700 for the install, then cost of ICE on top