ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing 4 point harnesses.

2003 Clio 172 Cup
I have read a few threads on this which have been useful, but when installing the lap belt part of the 4 point harness, where do you bolt the part of the harness that is nearest to the handbrake? Does it go under the seat when the seat is bolted to the car? Sorry if daft question!

Clio Cup 024.jpg

Thanks!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Looking to fit buckets and harnesses as well,were are people mounting the rear straps(rear seat belt point?)could these be attached to the rear strut brace?Any photos of peoples installs would be very helpful.Sorry to hi jack mate.

Rear strut brace is dangerous to mount harnesses to. Use the bottom rear belt point at the side of the seat and the rear buckle mounting point under the back seat.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I have read that this can be dangerous and compress your spine in a crash,not that I am planing on crashing:)

Well if you crash with them attached to the strut brace it will rip the strut brace off the suspension mounts so you might aswell not be wearing a belt.