ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing air feed

Hey guys,

Just wonder how you guys route the air feed for your vipers/maxogens/ect, im putting in an air feed for mine and want it to come out in the middle vent in the bumper infront of the radiator.

Had a look and there seems to be some sort of plastic that guides the air through the radiator, how do get the pip through this? dou you guys just cut it or is there another way to get into that void?

Thanks

172 cup'd extreme
you would need a very long cold air feed as it would have to go around the rad and aircon rad if you have one, not much space, would have to be a thin one.
the best and easiest places are the fog light hole or the lower part of the grille

Thats where im wanting to go lower part of the grille, just next to the fog light,I have seen the bell mouth of vipers there before in pics just wondering how people route the air feed?

Yeah accoustic valve will be removed, im just gonna route the air feed straight into the standard box, didnt want to go hacking my 172 if i didnt need to, what did you guys use so cut through the plastic shielding for the radiator so you could feed the pirp through? looks pretty tight in there if your not removing the front bar...