This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
build everything out the car (seats, subframes, pretensioners if your using standard seatbelts, or just feed them all through if you're using a simple buckle harnesses)
worth having two people involved also if you have to do the nut and bolt up at the same time
I have cobra imolas with the extra low subframes, can I build them up using the standard renault gear so I can still use the standard seatbelts for the time being?
well i have read about taking all of the bits and bobs off of the bottom of the standard seats and building it all back up onto the buckets, this would only be a temporary thing as want to get harnesses and that but cant atm