ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing PS2 and monitor

How would i go about installing a playstation 2 into my car, i.e how would i power it? would i need a power inverter?

Also how would i power a 7" monitor, can i simply run a power cable off the battery with a fuse like i have done with my amp?

And finally will it be ok to run a ps2, monitor and amp off my current battery. I have a 1995 1.4RT.

Cheers guys.

Lol

I was thinking of having a similar set up in my car, but purley to watch DVDs on, was thinking maybe screens mounted in sun visors, less obvous to a theif then

not a clio anymore

run the screen off your amp

the inverter off your amp and the rest of the connections are simple

not a clio anymore

its gettin the sound throught all the speakers whats hard if your headunit doesnt have an input like mine then its a bit of a ball ache but still possible

Quote: Originally posted by clio510 on 09 October 2004

its gettin the sound throught all the speakers whats hard if your headunit doesnt have an input like mine then its a bit of a ball ache but still possible
Can you not use an RF modulator?

Or if you have a headunit that has a cd changer input then get a converter lead.

Also with the power converter, you can get a 12v conversion for the ps2 for under a ton, which is a lot better and neater than a invertor. depends if ps2 if permanent for car as to whether you would want to do that