ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insult lol

Astra gsi turbo
A new so called car trader that has just started up selling high milage cars has a 2001 civic type r with 141k for £2250. he offered it to me for my rb 182 plus £250. i feel like setting his eyes on fire

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rule number 1.

To sell cars cheap, you must buy cars cheap.

If he gave you top dollar for your car and still tried to sell it cheap, he would go bankrupt within a month.

53 Clio's & counting
This what is so annoying, I get someone who wants to part ex in a car, I give them a price and they say ' oh it's worth more than that' - OF COURSE ITS f**king WORTH MORE THAN THAT, how am I supposed to make a living if I buy cars at retail price?!?

Although saying he was doing you a favour makes him sound like a bit of a prat lol, more of you would have been doing him one

Astra gsi turbo
of course he has to make money. it would be a bit different if i went to him for a px but he contacted me. im not selling my 182 and dont want a type r,

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
as much as i agree that he has to try and make a living,

but offering effectively 2k for a RB182 as a "favour" is a bit too far! lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
So he probably paid 1.5k for the honda, & trying to px at retail then retail yours at 3k..

Ironically i did that with daniels 200-

S

Astra gsi turbo
he bought a local impreza type r that was for sale. it was up for 3k as it needed a heater matrix on gumtree for 2 months and didnt sell, so he got it and now has it up for 4k and says its has a cool running thermostat so the heaters dont get hot lol wtf