ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance and Mods

Breaking A 172 Replica
Just to confirm if you TPFT and you crash into someone with mods you have not declared they will not be able to claim off your insurance?

Thanks

Sam

MY10 R35 GTR
u'd be classed as not having insurance becuae the mods arent declared, which would put u in deep doo doo

MY10 R35 GTR
aye, ud be worse off imo.

car can be destroyed/impounded. up to 5k fine and any number of points and possible DSQ

if the "victim" had legal cover he should be able to claim through the m.i.b (motor insurers beaureu not men in black) as i did. but mine has been a year now ans still no money. takes aaaaages

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok.

So my insurance company would simply say it isn't insured so were are not liable?

Why would they look at my car though?

Thanks

Sam

If you have mods & you haven't declared them, you insurance will be void. The info posted up earlier on by Funnycar is correct.

Always declare things. Yes they would look at you car, the police might even get involved too (ias you'll be effectively driving with no insurance)