ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance for 19 year old

Clio 197
Anyone know any cheap insurance companys for a 19 year old? Next year in march I am going to be getting my own insurance policy with my 1.5dci 100 with my girlfriend on the policy and she will be 18.

Insurance is a rip off for young drivers! Anyone know any cheap ones?

Thanks

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Hate to say it but your best waiting till about a month before you need the insurance and to then shiop around, different companies have better rates depending on area, type of car, etc etc

Clio 197
Just had a look on admiral £1800! Not to bad i suppose with me and my gf paying half each.

Cheers for youe help fellow clio sport members

Listerine & Poledo
admiral / elephant.

Just punch your details into confused.com (with the wrong surname!) for a ball-park figure, then ring around the best results to trim an extra few quid off.

By using the wrong name, you shouldn't come up on their systems as having taken the confused quote and so avoid the extra commission costs

clio 1.2 2005
i was told admiral and elephant are part of the same company according to one of there workers, they quoted me £1400 which was quite good at the time, i wanted to pay monthly though, a extra £500 admin fees
i need to work for them

i was told admiral and elephant are part of the same company according to one of there workers, they quoted me £1400 which was quite good at the time, i wanted to pay monthly though, a extra £500 admin fees
i need to work for them

Admiral/Elephant/Bell/Comparethemeerkat are all the same company iirc.

Anf yes they sting you for paying monthly because you lose their 'pay in one discount'. Cheaper to use a credit card on 0% and pay it over 12 months.

Clio Mk 3
i am with admiral and i am 20 with my 22 yr old bf on it to and he been in a accident and speeding at its £750 fully comp. cant complain really..