ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance For A Modified Clio

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Insurance is up at the end of this month and often have trouble trying to find an insurance company willing to insure my modified clio, this is because its got a lot of mods, 17s, 60mm springs, tints, spoiler, exhaust, induction kit etc, etc, etc. Wondering if any of you guys can recommend some insurance companies that can provide decent quotes for such vehicles. Thanks in advance,

Gaz

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

You need places that will allow mods...

Try -

Bell Direct,
Adrian Flux,
Performance Direct,
etc...

I have just had a very good quote from Tesco for my modded MK2 172 !

Privilege were the next closest !

Hope this helps?

I can highly recommend Performance direct.
Phase 1 16v clio, male driver 22, £870 fully comp. (subject to immobilisor fitting)
not bad compared to £1100 TPFT!

Skoda Fabia vRS

right, make sure, if you ANYTHING

you have to try LIVERPOOL VICTORIA

there the cheapest place for insurance by a mile, i promise you will get your lowest quote with these

Skoda Fabia vRS

right, make sure, if you do ANYTHING

you have to try LIVERPOOL VICTORIA

there the cheapest place for insurance by a mile, i promise you will get your lowest quote with these

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i am 21, with two years no claims, and am hoping for around £1000 with all mods. Contact nos or web address would be great fellas, aint got time to look now (its 01:09) but will do tommorow after work, thanks for the help, ill let you know how i get on.

Gaz,

I just got a quick quote of liverpool victoria....
Age 21
Clio 16v 93
0 no claims

= £855.15 - £1063.27

I didnt ask about points which i have 5 of and crashes which i have 1 of. Im with Adrian Flux Paying £1400. I would cancel and change, but Adrian Flux charge a very high cancellation fee, so next year I will change to Liverpool Victoria.

Rich

clio williams, Ph1 172

I pay about £870 Fully comp. Just turned 21. Bloke there said just tell them you have alloys. Anythin else just say it was on it when you bought the car. This is the insurance man. Sound bloke lol.
Id reckomend gettin a Clifford virtual Key. Makes it quite a bit cheaper.
Ring 01142 729441 Thats the sheffield branch. Dunno where u are.
They spread it over 12 months too, not 10 so works out better for me

Trident.
i am 20 with a really modded 16v and they only want £725.
Cant complain bout that now.
My mate works for Liverpool Victoria so may see what he can do for me tho!