ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance grrrrrr !

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
ok, renewals due on the 28th september

i will have had my lisence for 1 year 11 months

premium = £1055

22 days later i will have held my lisence for 2 years

premium = £823

so for the sake of 22 days they are raping me of £232

bell direct,

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Re: insurance c**ts

If you can, don't drive for 22 days.

Or maybe find a company that will insure you just for a month or get a policy and cancel with the 7/14day free cancellation period and repeat (I assume this is legal to do).

If you can get the annual insurance started after you have 2yrs experience, it should save you money down the years as well.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Personally, i wouldn't bother driving it for 22 days.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa

thought about it, i dont really NEED my car for work i dont really NEED a car in general tbh its just my wee enjoyable luxury but i was without it for a month when i had my crash and it was hard lol, thinking about just phoning them and telling there ripping the piss

Call them up and see if they'll sort you out a bit ?? Worth a try tbh.

- i've edited the title btw as I don't think it's nice seeing that word posted up in a thread title (I appreciate that it was part starred out though)

In between cars....
similar situation myself, when my policy is due for renewal next month ill have been driving for 5 years and 11 months, makes about 100 quid of a difference!