ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance Help

182 Cup Soon !!!
right, im 23 yrs old and after a 182 clio cup at around 8-10K with 2 yrs NCB but a claim pending that may go 50:50 not looking to buy till september but just ran through Confused and the cheapest was £2150 with Admiral.

Just need help really whith where i could go to get hopfully a much better quote.

BMW 328 Ci
Try Elephant, same company, but usually cheaper.

Add your parents, normally lowers it.

Be creative with your profession, try a load that still acuratly describe you, but see how the price changes.

Without any no claims though (if you loose it), doubt you will get a good price at your age.

cock mobile.
Try Elephant, I was 23 at time of renewal and 2 yr NCB, manange to get it down to £750.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Quinn Direct:

0 NCB
1st car
£950 fully comp!

Can't wait to see what renewal I will get offered in May this year...

H22A7 Accord Type R
elephant quote me just over 1K for a 172, i'm 23, i have 3yrs no claims, 2 accidents - one non fault and one a bonus loss..........beware tho, elephant are a bit s**t at claim time, but if u ever need help with that, just ask me ;)

182 Cup Soon !!!
just been though Elephant, asuming keep my NCB they want £2340 for 12 months or 2040 in there 10 month thing.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Filby1 said:
just been though Elephant, asuming keep my NCB they want £2340 for 12 months or 2040 in there 10 month thing.

Fcuking hell!

Quite a sum on money there IMO.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Funny thing is, I have been shopping about on other insurance sites.

But still getting quoted £1400+ It's really shocking, as I only drive a 1.2 16v Clio, and have been driving since May 2005.

So at this moment in time Quinn-Direct is the cheapest for me so far. But also went on their site to get a quote (2 days ago!), to see if there is a change in the price of insurance. I was quoted a little over £1400, considering my insurance with them is about £950 (which I took out in May 2005), so it has gone up £450 (if I were to take a new premium out!)

Any reason's to why there is such a steep rise?

Last edited:
  Vee dub
I used Confused to get my current price....

I pay £580 fully comp on my valver @ 21

clio 182 black /gold
I hate to upset you all but i payed £430 last July fully comp for my 182.

Leeshez