ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio RS 200 - Age 21 - Insurance - MakerStudy???

Renault Clio RS 200
Yeah probably leave it standard and save up for an exhaust, run it and see if I notice a flat spot, if so I will be back looking for a remap recommendation ? Thanks for all the help anyway, a nice welcome to the Clio community for me. Can't wait to insure and drive it in 2 weeks ???

Reactions: 0ss
Hi,

So recently I have been calling every insurance company I know and will list the outcomes below.

I’m 21 ,3 years driving, 3 years NCB

I have had some good quotes but all have issues and I am wanting to know if I should go with one.

Green Light - can’t Insure

Sky Insurance - £1260 (with mods) but it MarkerStudy? Any good?

HIC - £1180 (exhaust mod, but need to be done in 1 month, might not happen)

Brentacre - £1690 (with mods)

These are the best I have had, I’ve tried all companies I’ve seen on forums etc so my question is...

Is it worth going with Sky Insurance with the MarkerStudy as underwriters, it’s a good price but I’ve just not seen anyone say a good thing about them when they have to make a claim?

Has anyone here got any successful claims through MarkerStudy, should I go with them or not?

Thanks
£173 with Halifax ?